Please click the icon or the icon (on the upper right) > Register. There will be a popup registration dialog, where you can copy and paste the registration email and license code.
Generally, once an order has been validated, the license key will be sent to the email address you entered for the purchase shortly. If you do not receive the license key within a few minutes of purchasing, please check your Spam or Promotion E-mail folder just in case it was incorrectly classified as spam or promotion email. Sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email typo, etc. In this case, please contact us for assistance.
DispCam is able to help you download any movies and TV shows from Disney Plus to computer for offline playback.
MP4 and MKV. DispCam is able to download Disney Plus videos to MP4 or MKV format so that you can enjoy them on most of devices freely.
The free trial version enables you to download the first 5 mins of each video in HD quality. To get the full video, please purchase a license.
Please contact our support team with the order IDs. We will refund you as soon as possible.
If you get any error during downloading, please send the info below to our support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further analysis:
- 1. What is your computer OS?
- 2. Does this happen to certain videos or all videos? Please tell us the name or URL of the videos you want to download.
- 3. Please send the log files to us, which you can find them by clicking the Menu button > Open log file. You will see a logs folder and please send all files in that folder to us.
Please right click the program icon, and choose "Run as administrator" in the drop down list to launch the program. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Then the program will be launched. Please input your registration email and code to the registration box.
DispCam offers three kinds of subtitles encoding ways to meet users' needs for playing video on different media players or devices. The mode "External subtitles" will help you save subtitles as separate files.
"Internal subtitles" will make the subtitles be built into the output video, which will allow you to save multiple languages subtitles and switch as needed while playing the video on some players like VLC Media player.
If your media players or devices don't have the ability to switch or add subtitles, "Hardcode subtitles" is a great option to help you make the subtitles be burned onto your video. But please note that you can save subtitles in only one language to the video at a time with this mode.
DispCam supports hardware acceleration with Intel/NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards, which will enable you to run the program more smoothly and speed up the download process. However, to achieve or take full advantage of hardware acceleration, you are required to have the latest version of the graphics cards installed on your computer. Here is how to check and upgrade the graphics cards:
1. The process of upgrading graphics cards is incredibly easy, all you need to do is: right-click the Windows Start menu and choose "Device Manager", find "Display adapters", right-click your graphics card and select "Update driver" in the drop-down list.
2. Sometimes driver upgrades might end in failure. No worries, you can also install the latest graphics driver from your graphics card manufacturer's website: Intel / NVIDIA / AMD (choose the exact one according to your computer). After upgrading your graphics driver, please reboot your computer to activate it.